CT Dry Powder Applicator
To obtain the best use of your treatments, you need to treat the seed as close to planting as possible. The CT Dry Powder Applicator does just that – it can be used in-field or while filling the seed tender.
Their patented CT Dry Powder Applicator will meter talc, inoculants, graphite or any dry product evenly and accurately. This applicator applies your seed treatments in the field when you are ready to plant.
- hands free system
- Stainless steel cone
- Waterproof variable speed controller
- Saves farmers labor, time and money
- Dry and liquid applicators can be used separately or together
- Allow farmers to apply products needed at time of planting
- Can be used with any seed delivery system
- Available in:
- 6 gallon 12v
- 6 gallon 110
- 14 gallon 110
- 21 gallon 110
The CT Dry Powder Applicator can mount above an auger or conveyor and treats seeds just before they are planted. Seeds will be evenly coated as they travel to the planting device. You can also purchase an auger system that will move the dry product from the applicator to the hopper before the seed enters the conveyor, auger or air delivery system. This system can also be set up to treat seed ahead of planting time.
CT Liquid Appliacator
Their CT Liquid Applicator can be used to evenly apply any liquid seed treatment that can be farmer applied or applied with applicable license. This applicator applies your seed treatments in the field when you are ready to plant.
The 12 volt CT Liquid Applicator is:
- available in 5 gallon or 10 gallon
- a continuous agitation pump
- drain for easy clean out
- in-line clear bowl filter
- pressure gauge, adjustable ball valve and orifice for rate regulation